SAS Uniform Policy
Students are to remain in school uniform for the entire school day. Exceptions are alternate dress days, as indicatedon the school calendar. The SAS uniform consists of navy blue bottoms with the embroidered SAS logo and a white SAS polo shirt. PE uniforms consist of white top and navy dry-fit shorts.
High School uniforms are only available at Booster Booth store located in the high school atrium or online.
The following are additional details related to our dress code:
- School uniforms must be worn as purchased and may not be altered in any way; this includes no rolling-up shorts and rolling-down skirts.
- The embroidered school logo (on the bottom hem) must be visible at all times.
- Sweatshirt purchased at Booster Booth; or a solid navy blue or white sweater or sweatshirt may be worn over an SAS uniform shirt.
- No commercial logos, stripes or designs are permitted anywhere on the sweater or sweatshirt (unless purchased at Booster Booth).
- Uniforms must fit appropriately and be clean with no holes, tears, or frays.
- Underwear may not be visible at any time.
- A solid white t-shirt or white SAS t-shirt may be worn under the SAS uniform shirt.
NOTE: Uniforms for Pre-K through grade 8 are not available on this site. Kindly visit the SAS PTA website for uniforms catering to these students at sasptastore.myshopify.com.